SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Items in stock - We pack and ship these items on the same business day if you order before 3:00 p.m.
Products that we do not have in stock - We will receive these products within the specified time, which you can see next to the price of the product. After receiving the product, we ship it within one working day.
When buying goods that we do not have in stock and that are in stock - We ship these goods when we receive all the goods in your order (the longest delivery time should be used). After receiving the goods, we ship them within one working day.
In order to send goods separately, contact the specified contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org- additional shipping cost is determined individually.
OMNIVA post machine (Baltic states)- if you choose this shipping method, the order will be delivered to your chosen Omniva post machine. When the package reaches the terminal, you will be informed about it by SMS.
Cost of delivering to Lithuania: 2 EUR., delivery time: 1-3 working days.
Cost of delivering to Estonia: 7.5 EUR., delivery time: 3-4 working days.
Cost of delivering to Latvia: 5.5 EUR., delivery time: 2-4 working days.
DPD courier (Europe)- if you choose this shipping method, we will transfer your package to a DPD courier who will deliver the package to your specified address. Cost of the delivery - from 6.00 EUR.
Delivery time: 2-11 working days.
DHL courier (Worldwide)- this shipping method is for international shipments. We will transfer your shipment to a DHL courier, who will deliver the package to your specified address. Cost of the delivery - from 21.00 EUR.
Delivery time: 2-8 working days.
Local Post office - registered priority shipping by Local Post. Parcels are delivered personally, and if the recipient is not found at the specified address, the parcel is left at the nearest post office. Cost of the delivery - from 8.00 EUR.
Delivery time: 3-7 working days.
* In case of longer delivery time, we will contact you individually.
List of countries to which we do not deliver goods:
- Russian Federation
- North Korea
Customs Fees - Shipping price does not include customs fees. The buyer must pay the customs fee when the goods reach the customs office of that country. Shipping of MotoMoto.lt and MotoMoto24.com company goods from European Union warehouses in Germany, Poland and Lithuania, Countries that may be subject to customs duties: Australia, India, Israel, Israel, Japan, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, United Canada, China, Norway, Republic of South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey.
Warranties and returns
When the reason of returning product is inadequate quality, our responsibility is to replace the defective product undertake our own expense or to return money that was paid for the product. Inappropriate quality goods are exchanged or returned in accordance with Government 2001-06-11 Resolution No. 697 approved by Retail Trade Rules.
Returning of goods that are suitable quality are possible only by Government 11-06-2001 Resolution No.697 in accordance with the approved Retail Trade Rules. In this case, the Buyer need to pay the costs of returning the goods.
When returning goods, it is necessary to comply with the following conditions:
- the returned product must be in its original, neat packaging (this item does not apply to the return of a defective product);
- the product must be undamaged by the Buyer;
- the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (label intact, protective film not torn off, etc.) (this clause does not apply in the case of returning a defective product);
- the returned product must in the same configuration as the Buyer had received;
Underwear, socks, half-socks, helmets, thermal clothing
If you have purchased underwear, socks, half-socks, helmets, thermal clothing of inappropriate quality, you can return goods. In this case, the defective product will be replaced free of charge with a quality product or we'll return the money you had paid.
Quality underwear, socks, half-socks, helmets, thermal clothing cannot be returned.
Warranty obligations of the product manufacturer (if the product of that category has a warranty period) valid only if the product's operating conditions are not violated. To avoid misunderstandings, please make sure that the item you want to purchase is suitable for your vehicle.
In order to submit the product for warranty repair, together with the product, it is necessary to submit the purchase document (invoice) of the purchased product. During the warranty period, warranty repairs are performed for free. Note: since 2010 September 9 the product purchase document (VAT invoice) is also a warranty card.
*Electrical items, that can not be checked if were used or not, can not be returned (only lighting details can be checked, such as: license plate lights, cornering lights and others).
Goods that are not kept in stock cannot be returned, those goods are marked with a delivery date (Item will be sent within 1-3w.d/ 1-7w.d/ 1-10w.d/ 1-15w.d/ 10-20w.d), so when buying a product that we do not have in stock, make sure that the product you want is really suitable for you or your motorcycle.
All other goods you can return within 14 days.
Available payment methods in MotoMoto24.COM:
Trustly / Visa / Mastercard - this payment method will give you the opportunity to pay via e. banking systems.
Paypal system - For any questions or other information, please contact us by filling out the contact form or by email.
- We value and protect the privacy of our customers, so in this Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) we transparently present the principles of information collection and use on our website.
- We process our Clients' data and their private information legally and fairly.
- We collect only those Customer data that are necessary for the performance of the Company's activities and/or when visiting, using, browsing the pages of the Company's website (hereinafter - the Website). We ensure that the collected and processed Customer data will be secure and will only be used for specific purposes.
- Customer - any natural, legal person, data subject who orders, purchases, uses, has used or has expressed a desire to use the Company's services, visits the Company's website, sales points, or is in some other way related to the services provided by the Company.
- Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to the Customer, whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined using the relevant data. Processing of Personal Data is any operation performed with Personal Data (including collection, recording, storage, editing, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, archiving, etc.).
- Data controller (Company) - MB "Moto Moto", 305211890
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The company processes personal data in accordance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter - the Regulation), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts that regulates the processing of personal data.
- The volume of processed personal data depends on the Company's goods ordered, purchased or used and what information the person provides as a visitor to the Company's website when ordering, purchasing and/or using the Company's services, visiting or registering on the Company's website.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Customer provides personal data by contacting the Company, registering for services, using the Company's services, purchasing goods, participating in the loyalty program, contests.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- By submitting personal data to the Company, the Client agrees that the Company will use the collected data to fulfill its obligations to the Client and provide the services the Client expects. The Company needs the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of electronic commerce. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, surname, purchase history, product delivery address, communication data (phone number, e-mail address), product/service payment data, IP address.
- For the purpose of conducting direct marketing, loyalty programs, promotions (direct marketing games, lotteries, contests), discounts, loyalty card administration, providing offers, news, information, services, supplying products or sending a newsletter, which the Customer requests from the Company, or which, in the Company's opinion, may Client be interested in. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, residential address;
- For the purpose of administering electronic requests and comments. For these purposes, we collect the following data: name, e-mail address, text content.
- For the purpose of ensuring the safety of the company's employees, customers and property (video surveillance). For this purpose, we collect the following data: personal image.
- For other purposes for which the Company has the right to process the Customer's personal data, when the Customer has expressed his consent, when the data needs to be processed due to the legitimate interest of the Company or when the Company is required to process the data by relevant legal acts.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The company undertakes to observe the duty of confidentiality in relation to the personal data of the Clients.
- The Company may provide personal data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalf of the Company. Data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the Company's instructions and only to the extent that it is necessary in order to properly fulfill the obligations stipulated in the contract. The company uses only those data processors who sufficiently ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented in such a way that the data processing meets the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of the data subject's rights.
- The company may also provide Customer data in response to court or state authority requests to the extent necessary to properly comply with applicable legislation and state authority orders.
- The company guarantees that personal data will not be sold or rented to third parties.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Personal data collected by the Company are stored in printed documents and/or in the Company's electronic information systems. format.Personal data is processed no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing or no longer than is required by the data subjects and/or provided for by legal acts.
- Although the Customer may terminate the contract and refuse the Company's services, the Company must continue to store the Customer's personal data due to possible demands or legal claims that may arise in the future until the data storage terms expire.
RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER AS A DATA SUBJECT
- The customer rights:
- Apply to the Company with a request to provide information on whether the Company processes his personal data and, if so, to get acquainted with the processed personal data;
- Apply to the Company with a request to correct his personal data, and/or stop the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in the event that upon familiarization with the personal data, it is determined that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- Apply to the Company with a request to delete his personal data, which are processed only with his consent, if the Client withdraws the corresponding consent. This right does not apply if the personal data that is requested to be deleted is also processed on another legal basis, such as the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or is the fulfillment of an obligation according to the applicable legal acts;
- Limit the processing of his personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, for example, for the period during which the Company will assess whether the Client has the right to request that his personal data be deleted;
- To receive personal data provided, which are processed on the basis of consent or the performance of a contract, in writing or in a commonly used electronic form and, if possible, transfer such data to another service provider (data portability);
- Do not consent to the processing of his personal data if the basis for the processing of personal data is legitimate interests, including profiling for direct marketing purposes (e.g. receiving marketing offers or participating in surveys);
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time;
- Not agree to be subject to a fully automated decision, including profiling, if such decision-making has legal consequences or similar significant impact on the Customer.This right does not apply in the event that such decision-making is necessary for the purposes of concluding or executing a contract with the Client, is permitted by applicable legislation, or the Client has given his express consent;
- Apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, if the issue cannot be resolved with the Company.
- The Customer, in order to exercise his rights, may apply to the Company:
- The Company handles customer requests regarding data subject rights free of charge. A request for examination may be refused or an appropriate fee may be charged for it, if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive, as well as in other cases established by normative acts.
To maintain a user session.
Immediately after closing the browser
User language selection
Used to separate users.
Used to separate users.
Used to manage request flow.
- Inform the Company about changes in the provided information and data. It is important for the company to have correct and valid Customer information.
- Provide the necessary information so that, at the request of the Client, the Company can identify the Client and make sure that it is really communicating or cooperating with a specific Client (provide a document confirming the identity of the person or in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts or electronic means of communication that would allow the proper identification of the Client). This is necessary for the protection of the data of the Client and other persons, so that the disclosed information about the Client is provided only to the Client, without infringing the rights of other persons.